]]>

19/08/2015

Clearance on rubber stamps!

Despite my absolute absence around here, I guess that most of my readers know that we are back from Japan.
We had an amazing time there, and to be honest, going back to our routine in the UK is quite a challenge! So little by little...

Before getting back on track and be fully productive again, I am cleaning and organizing my studio.
One of the first things I want to do before the end of the year is a CLEARANCE on all my rubber stamps.

I thought of a way to do it that could be both beneficial for my customers and for my business, and came up with this option: kits of various stamps around summer (and later winter), unmounted but yet repositionable (the backing foam is adhesive), presented on a laminated card to keep them safe.

The advantages comparing the same bundle of mounted stamps are that the kit is much lighter (it means you also pay less in shipping), easier to store (less bulky) and of course much cheaper. 

Actually, the price of these kits is 70% OFF the regular price. Yes, it's a real bargain!

The first kit is the large one, which includes 16 rubber stamps:
*sold with one acrylic block (variable size)


Shipping cost to Europe aprox. £3.70

The second one is smaller and contains 8 rubber stamps. 
*sold with one acrylic block (variable size)

Shipping cost to Europe aprox. £2.45
 
PRICES ARE IN POUNDS (£)

There are only a few kits available (because I am obviously working with my stock), so if you would like one, please RESERVE it by sending me an email, and telling me which kit you would like (large or small).
I will send you a confirmation and Paypal invoice later.

I plan to start sending the kits from September 7th

Note: I am sorry but I won't be able to handle personal requests.

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment!