]]>

08/01/2013

A glimpse into my "sketchbook project 2013"

I finally decided to work around self-portraits in my sketchbook. I started with a stamp and i thought i would play with loads of variations, but i ended tired. Some of the stamped pages were therefore altered.
Now, my sketchbook starts with these two pages: 
 
He finalmente decidido trabajar el autorretrato en mi sketchbook. Había empezado con mi sello y pensaba hacer infinitas variaciones pero me cansé. Así que algunas páginas estampadas se han visto alteradas.
Ahora es así como empieza mi sketchbook:


self-portrait scratched into fresh Gesso (with another self-portrait stamped in the background)

page 1: ghost; page 2: my hand and my motto

I will show you some more pages soon. I hope to complete my project and send it on time. Wish me luck! I decided i will stop where i left it. No more stress!


Os enseñaré pronto más páginas. Espero completar el proyecto y mandarlo a tiempo. Deseadme suerte! He decidido dejarlo donde lo dejé. No más estrés!

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment!