]]>

15/12/2014

Diario de Navidad: first completed pages and structure

Today, I share the first completed pages of my December Daily album in Diario de Navidad's blog.


I share some thoughts about my process, and give the translation here:
- I work with a double page per photo/day
- I am not documenting every day of the month
- I am not putting the photos in chronological order

I love playing around with double pages, and work on balancing text and colors or creating contrasting pages
I love working with very few material, and my sewing machine:)

It's the first time I play with clear resin and I love it! Not so easy process (in part due because the surface I worked with was quite big):


Please head over the blog to see more pictures of my project and to participate to the GIVEAWAY:


Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!!

1 commentaires :

Katia a dit…

Fabulous!

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment!